[thelist] [OT] Home wireless networking

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Tue Feb 10 18:56:51 CST 2004

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone can please direct me to a website / document
that easily explains wireless home networking to share a DSL internet
connection.

I wish to setup a 'server' to connect to the DSL, and have 2 notebooks
and 2 PC's share it's DSL connection via wireless cards.

How would I go about this?

Thanks
Tim Burgan

<tip author="Tim Burgan" type="An Attractive Portfolio">
To attractively market your web design business portfolio, print out you
site designs (screenshot) in color to quality white paper. Trim the
paper to the edge of the screenshot and mount the screenshot to think
black card.
</tip>