[thelist] [OT] Home wireless networking

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Feb 11 07:59:31 CST 2004

Tim,

Get a Cable/DSL wireless router. I use an SMC 2804WBR (Barricade - 802.11g)
The router will connect automatically to your ISP and your other devices use
the router as a DHCP server.  Many of these routers come with RJ45
connections as well for your wired connections.

The setup is very simple.  I also have a DLink access point on the second
floor that handles the g network up there.  I works fine with my SMC router
and the SMC wireless card.

Norman Bunn
www.CraftedSolutions.com
803-405-1008