[thelist] IE5.0 CSS rendering problems

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 11:52:13 CST 2004

Can you be more specific what the rendering problem is. By the way, on
Safari the hiker guy's head is cut off. Is that intended? Looks cool
anyway.

Diane

On Sunday, February 15, 2004, at 04:11 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> I'm a student learning web programming and I'm also getting involved
> with CSS.
>
> I've just tried to "reverse-engineer" the look of an existing website
> learn how it has been done.
>
> I've tested on Win98, Win98SE, and WinXP, IE 4 and up. IE5.0 is having
> rendering trouble with my H3 (header) styles.
>
> Is there a reason for this? What can I do. I've hidden css styles from
> version 4 browsers, but I want it to work for IE5.0
>
> By the way IE5.5 it works fine.
>
> http://www.globe.org.au/040114_GLOBE_WS_01/public_html/
***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown