[thelist] Javascript problem in Opera7

Alvaro Medina G. alvaromg at vtr.net
Tue Feb 17 09:25:17 CST 2004

Hello all, I am having a little problem with a page in Opera 7. The links in the page are image that changes when passing the mouse (usign onmouseover and onmouseout). The thing is, every time one passes the pointer over the link/image, a bottom "DIV" is moved. I cant find where's the problem, I dont know much about Javascript, but it seems to be a Opera7 specific problem, as this not happens in IE6 nor Netscape 6. I attach the html page and its css stylesheet.

Thanks in advance,
Alvaro Medina G.
alvaromg at vtr.net