[thelist] Mac / OS X question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 11:11:52 CST 2004

Hi folks,

I kind of wanted to get into the MacOSX game on the cheap, partly for
myself and partly as a machine for my young kids to learn on. Budget
is tight, though. So I'm wondering how successful I could be getting
an old G3 blue/white tower and running it? I think they run around
450mhz. Are they fairly extendable? How might it all work?

I also wonder if I can hook it up to my wireless network (NOT
airport, to the one on my PC) and tap into my internet.

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.DMXzone.com/ - JavaScript Author
http://SparklesParties.com - Princess parties for little girls!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, you will be a mile away from them, and will have their shoes."