[thelist] Apache: Name base VirtualHost Hel[L]p?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Wed Feb 18 04:20:42 CST 2004

At 04:52 AM 2004-02-18, you wrote:
>I assume you meant hosts file, not conf file for the first part, unless
>it's different on Win2K than on 98

Yes, thanks.  And what's particularly frustrating to me, is that I've used
your suggestion. As a matter of fact, pretty much every reference that I've
found suggests that it be done as you've suggested it, and I'm getting Bupkus.

Liam suggested
 > Here's what worked for me on a windows machine:
 > http://www.liamdelahunty.com/tips/apache_windows_virtualhost.php

And other than the quote marks, and the trailing backslash (to no avail) my
set up is almost duplicated. Bupkus * 2.

Time for an aspirine and some sleep.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.