[thelist] Visual Design book opinions (and a tip :)

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Wed Feb 18 09:44:13 CST 2004

Stephen Rider wrote:

> I've found this book:  "Constructing Web Graphics for Non-Designers"
> published by glasshaus.  Does anyone (ahem... hello, aardvark) have
> an opinion about this?  Is it good?  Are there any other similar
> books that people recommend on this topic?

Don't know that one, but I like Robin Williams (not the comedian),
Designing for the Non-Designer (something like that; easily found on
Amazon). Doesn't focus on web design per se but graphic design
principles in general. Very accessible, quick and useful read.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
www.OnPointSolutions.com