[thelist] Is this design too dark?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Feb 18 14:49:37 CST 2004

I agree that the design is... not too dark, but sort of harsh looking.
I specifically dislike the pink; somebody I believe used the word
"violent" to describe it, and I agree with that assessment.  This is
not a happy website.

The visual design is spatially pretty good, but I think you need to
change the color scheme.  It's at least partially a problem with how
the major colors interact.

Oh, and the kid in the back looks sad or something.  Man.  Now I'm all
depressed.

Steve