[thelist] OT? Can paypal be used to pay for alcohol, Better than Paypal?

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 12:50:33 CST 2004

I may be doing some web work for a small UK "niche" brewery (Hic...Hic!) ,
they want to do mail order on-line, I have already set up a paypal driven shop
on a car rally site I run and we have had no problems so...

#Q1 can paypal be used to pay for "booze"?

#Q2 is there a user friendly online store builder with some reasonable
support that equals or betters using paypals' limited functionality? I have
squashed
extra info into the 2 allowable extra fields paypal offers with JScripts

I need No stock control just the ability to maybe autoscale the carriage
charges
based on volume/weight etc

FB