[thelist] Re: str_replace equivalent in Perl?

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Sat Feb 21 07:09:23 CST 2004

Many thanks to you all, worked a treat and I'm happy to say I'm nearly
done - Thanks for taking the time to explain it so thoroughly Chris, it
is appreciated.

<tip type="Output to text file in Loops (Perl)" author="Dave Stevens">
Pretty simple one, but one that had me stuck for hours in to the night -
if you are outputting to a file using Perl, writing a line every time a
statement is true, for example - remember to add a \n new line at the
end of your print.

Otherwise, it'll keep overwriting the same line each time and you'll
only get one result...
</tip>

Dave