[thelist] Dynamic flash based bar charts- Recommendations?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Tue Feb 24 00:55:23 CST 2004

I want to do dynamic flash based bar charts without the need of
intermediary software. Specifically, I want to do a monthly report of sales
per day. Months range from 28 to 31 days, and so needs to adjust
accordingly, and daily ranges are based on the database stored values.

Swiff Chart Generator looks very cool, but the Flash movies are generated
by software on the server. If possible, I'd like to find something that can
read a text file, xml file or even better reads the data for the tags.

Bonus if the charts look somewhat cool.

Anyone have a cool url? A favourite product? What's your recommendation?

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.