[thelist] Tomcat, JBoss, or JRun - which is better for learni ng j2ee?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Feb 24 17:59:52 CST 2004

Steve Lewis wrote:

> I was converted, however, when I started working with Eclipse.

A reasoned response, and I will of course defend to the death your
right to prepare your flowerbeds with a backhoe :-)

Still, I've looked at both Eclipse and NetBeans and never really
figured out *how* to apply them to a servlet/JSP/Beans *Web* app,
as opposed to a standalone Java app. And the introductory tutorial
is not helpful in this regard.

Do you have any pointers to lead this IDE-challenged soul into, er,
out of the light and into the Eclipse?  :-)

(I already have E3M6 installed, key's in the ignition...)
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.