[thelist] CSS background positioning and link borders

Brian W. Reaves brian at brianreaves.com
Wed Feb 25 08:03:25 CST 2004

Gregory,

Did you check your version in FireFox 0.8? (I'm on WinXP.) The
background image doesn't appear under the navigation until after you
rollover the navigation.

Simon's version worked but seemed to bog-down the browser. Very strange....

======================
Brian W. Reaves
Web Consultant
http://BrianReaves.com
(334) 728-0102

<snip>

Simon Perry wrote:
> Bit bored myself so I had a go at the design too! Here is my effort[0],
> source ordered, pure CSS, no tables, flexible layout, centered... Apart
> from the Mozilla transparency it validates as xhtml1 and CSS.
>
> Simon
>
> [0] http://www.si-designs.co.uk/scratch/pathtree1.htm (CSS in source)

</snip>