[thelist] CSS background positioning and link borders

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 08:49:29 CST 2004

Thanks for the link, and explanation.  The IE PC display issue is bizarre.
IF found this page while combing through CSS info on the web, which may help
with the IE display issue, or not.

<http://www.mezzoblue.com/css/cribsheet/>

I'm not all too sure about IE for Mac, but Safari certainly does do a great
job!

Thanks Again,
Jono