[thelist] tips on avoiding "bcc"ing to avoid being a spammer

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Feb 26 12:29:54 CST 2004

>thusly reducing outbound mail traffic...
Ah.  That's the point that I missed.  Thanks for that.  Good to know.

>Some mail servers may also be more optimized
>when reading a single message
Further means of reducing load on the sending server, then.  Another good
point.

Still, if you have even 1% (i.e. 100) of those 10000 messages get silently
blackholed because they were BCC'd, it's time to  get a different bulk mail
solution.  But thanks for the info!

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp