[thelist] making a color choice

Alida Ladak Alida_Ladak at otpp.com
Thu Feb 26 13:18:18 CST 2004

hi all,

just wondering if anyone can point to a good reference on what to think
about when making color decisions for a site.  i've developed a design and
have offered it to my client with 2 color choices. What should they think
about in making the decision to go with color option 1 vs color option 2? I
want to avoid "I like this color better" and have them think about "the
impression we want to give goes with ....".

i've checked jakob's useit but get a lot of (good) info on standard
colors... not quite what i'm looking for.