[thelist] Illustrator Layers Panel Has Disappeared?

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Thu Feb 26 17:32:43 CST 2004

There's a good chance that an uninstall/reinstall of Illustrator CS
botched it a bit, there's a good chance that maybe this box's hard drive
is getting old and there's even a good chance that after numerous
reboots and an uninstall/reinstall of Illustrator 10 that it worked.

So, that's the best I can say:  Uninstall.  Reboot.  Reinstall.

Layers panel returns.

Hardly an ideal situation, but I can work now.

Thanks to everyone for chiming in.

Russ