[thelist] :first-letter wont show in IE

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Fri Feb 27 14:15:21 CST 2004

Dear fellas, I have a problem with a :first-letter who denies to show up in IE6. The attributes for this :first-letter changes its color and font-size. In one page, all great, it shows. But in another, the first letter dont change. Both pages uses the same base stylesheet plus a specific one. I've grown green hair looking for "the" problematic line, and I have to finish this site today, so I am very rushed. Can you help me find the problem? The pages are in:
http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/def1/empresa.html , the good one (notice the maroon "E")
http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/def1/productos.html , the ugly one (the first "L" on the paragraph below the photos should be maroon)

and the CSS
http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/def1/estilo/paginas_mktpublicidad.css , the base