[thelist] :first-letter wont show in IE

Orion Robillard orion at electrick.net
Fri Feb 27 14:25:24 CST 2004

What pops out at me is class="uno". Dont you need to use that again on
your non-working page?

> Dear fellas, I have a problem with a :first-letter who denies to show
up in IE6. The attributes for this :first-letter changes its color and
font-size. In one page, all great, it shows. But in another, the first
letter dont change. Both pages uses the same base stylesheet plus a
specific one. I've grown green hair looking for "the" problematic line,
and I have to finish this site today, so I am very rushed. Can you help
me find the problem? The pages are in:
> http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/def1/empresa.html , the good one (notice
the maroon "E")
> http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/def1/productos.html , the ugly one (the
first "L" on the paragraph below the photos should be maroon)