[thelist] :first-letter wont show in IE

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Fri Feb 27 15:43:05 CST 2004

Solved! The thing was with the "margin-top : 0px" statement in "p.uno". It
seems IE diminished the font-size in order to not overlap with the upper
divs. I know it has to do with floats, but dont know exactly how. Netscape 6
and Opera 7.20 didnt show any problem with the new 10px margin-top, it has
no extra space, and IE now shows the damn maroon "L".

Thanks again and regards,
Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile