[thelist] User Agent question

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Sat Feb 28 10:38:56 CST 2004

Thanks Joshua.  I did search the archive before asking the question, and did
not think to use IP addresses for the spiders.  In the end, I've decided to
just treat all UAs equally, extra processing and bandwidth be damned.  :\

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Websites for Profitable Microbusiness
NeptuneWebworks.com
voice: 541-302-1438