ASP Problems WAS Re: [thelist]

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Feb 28 22:04:24 CST 2004

Please explain what you mean by "doesn't work at all"

Do you get an error? What is it?
Do you get nothing?
Do you get something, but not what you expect?

You also mention using Visual Basic. Are you talking about ASP.Net pages?
ASP pages are written in VBScript or other scripting language (not Visual
Basic).

Cheers
Ken

From: "Marco Orlandi" <m_orlandi2004 at yahoo.it>
Subject: [thelist]

Hi listees......

              I am a unexperienced web developer, a newby, and use Microsoft
IIS, on a Win 2000 Pro O.S., only locally, to try and check my ASP pages,
wrote in VBasic........

              Having some troubles in configuring and running IIS, I thought
to build my own Web Server in Java, a very simple one, and I got it. But I
am surprised in seeing that ASP pages don't work on it.

              Any suggestion about configuring it to work (hoping it is
possible.......)?

             Thank you in advance from Italy, cheers.

Marco Orlandi