[thelist] CFMX having difficulty with BR

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sun Feb 29 01:21:30 CST 2004

Jeff,

First and foremost, thanks.  It's borrowed code that I've been using
for... Well, quite a long time.  It seems to help a lot with the changes
you've provided, except that simple <BR>s are now <P>.

> fourth, go to cflib.org and find xhmtlparagraphformat().
> it'll take care of
> it all for you automatically.

I've not had much experience with UDFs, so I'm taking a look at this,
and thank you for the lead.  If I can get my arms around how to do this
right, which it looks simple enough, I'll be all set.

Thanks again,

Russ