[thelist] Design check

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Mar 2 11:37:09 CST 2004

I second that the text is a little hard to read with the background.  I
would suggest making the text default size a bit bigger.  _Make sure
that text is sizeable._ :)

Also, that "three leaves" logo is kind of neat.  Maybe incorporate it
further in the design?  make a smaller one turned about 15 degrees to
the left and put it to the left of your headers lower down, either in
the corner of the "New on our site" box or the "Sustainability
Solutions"-type headers, for example.

Do something with the plain boxes.  I don't like the "new on our site"
as it is.  Just too plain.  Wither the logo suggestion or something
else.

Basically though, you have a nice clean design.

Steve