[thelist] Re: Wierd Rendering Error in IE

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 8 22:46:25 CST 2004

Your menus on the left side does strange things when you hover over them and move the mouse from one to the other. This is
in IE6.0. When I first load the page (or do a refresh), I get three of your menu boxes and three water images on the left
side of the screen. But if I switch Windows to another task and come back to your page, there is only on menu box and one
water image.

In Netscape 7.02 the left side is OK but the main text goes off the right side of the screen and there are no scroll bars
to move the page over. The beginning of the text starts under the picture and the background color is white for the text
area (in IE it is the same salmon color from top to bottom.)