[thelist] Site viewer or checker for browsers

Daniel Champion dchampion at clacks.gov.uk
Tue Mar 9 10:14:15 CST 2004

Browsercam - http://www.browsercam.com

HTH
--
Daniel Champion - Web Dev Mgr - Clackmannanshire Council
e: dchampion at clacks.gov.uk    t: 01259 452258
f: 01259 452240    w: http://www.clacksweb.org.uk

"Alvaro Medina" <incomt65 at hotpop.com>
Sent by: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
09/03/04 13:06
Please respond to "thelist at lists.evolt.org"

        To:     <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [thelist] Site viewer or checker for browsers

Hello folks, I am in the process of checking one of my sites for browser
compatibility and display, and I found a site that checks for Safari (http://www.danvine.com/icapture/). Now, anyone knows a similar service for other browsers? I am really
worried about IE5 and 5.5, and I dont want to abuse to the members of the
list, as I have asked for checks many times now. Thanks and regards,

Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile

This email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving Clackmannanshire Council.

Clackmannanshire Council will not be liable for any losses as a result of viruses being passed on.

www.clacksweb.org.uk