[thelist] [JS] Good cases for custom javascript objects

Karl Bunyan freelance at core10.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 03:25:28 CST 2004

I've written some draggable windows/scrollbars/icons in JS for my site
http://www.core10.co.uk. Whether it should be done at all is another
question, but without objects I think it would be extremely difficult to
code. It's written on top of a DHTML API (of which there are quite a few
on the web) where each layer is an object with methods attached to it
such as show, hide, moveTo, resizeTo etc.

Karl