[thelist] [mysql] multiple update query

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Mar 10 09:14:19 CST 2004

kris,

You accused me of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut!  Ha, this isn't a
nut, this is a pile of coconuts.  :-)

Your best bet is to get the data into the database as quickly, easily, and
MOST IMPORTANT reliably as possible.  From there it'll be easier to manage:

http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=8969/ur0307c/

Once it's in the database, look at the various update syntaxes that are
available to you and see if you can do the updating in one query.

Best of luck,

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.