[thelist] payments online

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Wed Mar 10 10:50:48 CST 2004

PayPal has made strides with their service lately, but many clients
associate PayPal with "low cash", eBay auctions and similar connotations.
The standard payment processors are AuthorizeNet and Verisign (though there
are zillions of alternatives), many of which are private-labels of AuthNet.
Integration with both is quite simple, even using their "advanced" methods.
They cost a little more than PayPal, but some clients would prefer to pay a
little more to maintain what they feel is a more professional option.

http://www.verisign.com.au/payments/  (PayFlow PRO)
http://www.authorizenet.com/solutions/

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp