[thelist] payments online

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Thu Mar 11 01:11:27 CST 2004

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>>I didn't think you were correct so I went to a site using PayPal. Just
>>as I thought, it gave me the option to pay through PayPal without having
>>an account.
>>
>>Example: https://www.paypal.com/cart/checkout=1&page_style=PayPal
>

> Hmm, all I got from that link was "The recipient of this shopping cart
> link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection
> and try again."

chances are, its probably missing some passed varibles.

But yes, you NO LONGER have to have an account with paypal to pay a
paypal cart.  you can use your credit card just like you normally would
in a cart without ever signing up for paypal services/accounts.

I prefer paypal over any other form of payment process as well, both as
a buyer and a seller.

It's simple, easy, and it's easy to keep track of.  every month, i
export an excel sheet with all my transactions.  done.

hell, the 1.05% interest i'm making in it is more than my bank offers
for a passbook savings account too.