[thelist] payments online

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Wed Mar 10 22:10:03 CST 2004

> I didn't think you were correct so I went to a site using PayPal. Just
> as I thought, it gave me the option to pay through PayPal without having
> an account.

Did you actually try to make a payment?  What I find -- on my own PayPal
vendor account -- is that I am presented with a form to enter payment, and I
can submit, but I'm told to go back and first add my email and password (OR
open a new account).  See what I mean here:

http://tinyurl.com/2o5zy

The URL you provided didn't work (perhaps because I didn't come from the
vendor's site). If you have that URL, I'll try it.