[thelist] Help with a Mailing List php app

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Mar 12 16:46:10 CST 2004

>Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial or some help with creating a
>mailing list management app that uses PHP?

Not exactly an answer to your question, but for what it's worth I highly
recommend AutoresponsePlus [1].  It's commercial and not in PHP (though
MySQL-powered), but is honestly the best autoresponder/mailing list system
I've come across (and I used to be in the business).  Spending $99-299 for a
fullscale solution may be more worthwhile than building one yourself.

[1] http://www.autoresponseplus.com

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Websites for Profitable Microbusiness
NeptuneWebworks.com