[thelist] forcing a website font

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 02:34:21 CST 2004

Hi Diane the weft program did work and the font is now visible on the website,
however you are correct, this is a windows gig for other browser to see the font
as Kx pointed out an extra bit of code is needed to detect the browser and then
to present another font file (true font) which I still cannot find even on
google!!!

Andrew