[thelist] Q on dHTML sibling/child

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Sat Mar 13 14:36:37 CST 2004

Yes, sir.

Sorry, sir.

Will not do it again, sir.

I will now go flog myself, sir. Then I will beat others about the head and
shoulders for allowing anyone near their lists that use "broken" mail
readers, sir.

Walter

PS: Many virus checkers also bounce messages with "code" in them.
    But than again, that's not this lists problem.
    "The solution" is for others to update/upgrade their virus software
    so it does not work that way.

    Absolutely correct.
    Someone else's issue, no need to deal with it.