[thelist] form/data applications...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 11:04:28 CST 2004

hi...

a few days ago, someone posted a request for a simplistic form generation
app. we are in need of something quite a bit more complex. we'd like to be
able to create an app with an input form with the ability to accept/check
the data inputs. i know, that's relatively simple. however, we'd also like
the app to provide some sort of admin function to allow us to
allow/deny/enable the users...

we're looking to create a basic application for users to enter information
about themselves..and for the admin to be able to see who wants to join, and
to be able to allow/disallow access. the users would then be able to search
through the database for each other...

we're curious if anyone has run across a really good open source based app
that either does everything described, or that could serve as a good basis
for this app....

thanks...

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net