[thelist] Non-frame scrolling area?

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Mon Mar 15 10:53:48 CST 2004

Hi folks;

Our network admin here is building a web page for himself, and asking
questions of me. Most of them have been no trouble, but this one has me
beat, offhand.

Is there any way to have a part of a page scroll, if the content is longer
than can be displayed in a given area, without using frames?

I've never dealt with iframes, so I don't know if they'll cut the mustard.
He'd prefer a CSS-based solution, and as cross-browser compatible as possible.

Cheers,
Drew.