[thelist] creating browsable snapshot of a website on cd-rom

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Tue Mar 16 11:42:13 CST 2004

At 10:27 AM 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>    Basically what that long subject is trying to convey is I wanted to
>see if there was some good, easy to use software for downloading a
>website and it would maintain links within the offline site, but then
>you could burn it to cd and then have a backup of a dynamic site.

I use Web Copier from Maximumsoft

>http://www.maximumsoft.com/index.html

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Anybody who can beat Bush for President in 2004! <g>