[thelist] Safari and php forms

Kent Rygiel mail at kentrygiel.com
Thu Mar 18 13:38:40 CST 2004

Hi List.

I have a standard webmail form built in php that I have been using. Trouble
is that when I go to check for errors, the variables are not passed back
into the form fields in safari. So when I display the message "missing name,
please go back and try again", well, when the user goes back, the email and
comments, etc. are all  erased from the fields only in safari. Somehow I am
not passing the variables back into the fields for safari. Or maybe it has
to do with the way safari caches variables. Anyone have experience with this
or able to direct me to a tutorial to explain things. Thanks a lot  for any
help. Kent

|- Kent Rygiel

|- mail at kentrygiel.com

|- Design is everything