[thelist] http://no-www.org/ am I missing the point?

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Sun Mar 21 20:16:13 CST 2004

I, personally, never liked 'www'.

It takes longer to say than just 'web', and almost as much as 'world wide
web'.

Since I started in this business, back in '92, I've always used
web.torres.ws (or whatever domain I had).

Yes, I also have 'www' and the lack of prefix also works.

I've not made a crusade out of it. In fact, I've gotten so flak for doing
this.
But, then, that's the way around her (the net).

Just thought I'd drop my 2 cents.

Walter Torres