[thelist] the abreviattion of "associated"

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Mon Mar 22 10:41:33 CST 2004

Good day,

Would somebody from you please, inform me which is the correct abbreviation of "ASSOCIATED" ?

The fact is that we are triyeng to register a domin from Catalonia (Between Spain and France) and the contracion "ass" sames us not very appropriate...

The registrant Company is called in Catalan: MILIAN ASSOCIATS, SA  and I'm afraid that if i take the domain MILIAN-ASS.COM for the enlish speakers should not found it precisely nice.

Thanks a lot and good day!
Joan Olivé M.
jolive at tinet.org