[thelist] Prevent Printing

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Mar 23 12:13:03 CST 2004

<snip author="Chris">
Great as a deterrent, but printing web pages is like copying audio files, if
you can hear them, you can record them.
</snip>

Similarly if you whip our your digital camera/phone/camcorder (or
35mm/polaroid for that matter) and to a physical screen shot.

I suggested that we install ESP devices and when someone starts thinking
about doing a screen grab, their monitor gets sucked away into a black hole
under their desks and gets churned up into a million bits and pieces, then
presented back on their desk into an urn.

:-\