[thelist] Looking for free or low cost instant messenger in a .NET or ASP solution

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Tue Mar 23 22:37:37 CST 2004

> I am actually looking to have the IM seemlessly build within the site,
> so when the user setup an account and profile they would then have
> access to our own IM client.

That is what jabber is - a private instant messaging system that is
fullly interoperable with other popular systems such as AOL or MSN. If
you have any questions on jabber please mail me off list or better check
out the jabber.org website.

btw: Though my email address is jabber at raditha.com I have no affiliation
with jabber.org or any of the commercial jabber software vendors. I am
just an advocate for jabber :-)

all the best.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.