[thelist] Homegrown SSL

Liam Delahunty liam at megaproducts.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 06:26:59 CST 2004

on 24/03/2004 11:32 david.landy said the following:

> However, I *have* changed
> my sig separator from a long string of minuses to "-- " so that it can be
> auto-stripped.

That's great, now when I reply to your note it (thunderbird
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/) gets rid of your
signigture automatically. Lovely! Saves space, bandwidth and makes the
world a better place. :)

<tip author="Liam Delahunty" type="Email addresses">
Make sure your email address has a real name associated with it in your
email client so replying to it produces: