[thelist] Difference between domain registrars

Luciano Kay luciano at manavell.com
Wed Mar 24 12:18:11 CST 2004

--> GoDaddy is not perfect, I am sure, but certainly better than NetSol

exactly! that's the question...

I haven't so much knowledge on domains, DNS and related, then... how you
could explain that a US$ 7.95 service is better than a US$ 35 one? (I really
don't understand this)

I mean, I don't care on who has the registry of my domain, I just want a
good service (cheaper = better). Obviously, I understand that some specific
o rare issues could happend (like the case told by Chris).