[thelist] Render speed [Was: Browser compliance]

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Wed Mar 24 18:26:38 CST 2004

Thursday, March 25, 2004, 1:06:13 AM, you wrote:

> hey folks

> This is a bit of a tangent, but has anyone found that the render engines
> in Mozilla and Firefox run too fast?

I've had the same behaviour in Mozilla at some point during
development. I rewrote parts of the site though so I didn't
pull the (rest of) my hair out ... But it kept me busy for quite a
while. Opera / Internet Exploder didn't have those problems. (Though
IE had/has plenty other issues).

So, whatever the reasons for this behaviour, I didn't investigate
extensively and certainly didn't find a reason / solution.

Richard