[thelist] Email Clients for MACs

Nate Koechley natek at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Mar 25 15:54:48 CST 2004

Thunderbird, from The Mozilla Foundation, is excellent even though in
beta. Start using it today, and look for a final 1.0 release by mid
summer (AFAIK). (This goes for everybody -- it's cross-platform)

http://mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Eudora has been excellent for a long time:

http://www.eudora.com/email/index.html

HTH
Nate