[thelist] Mailing List Manager

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Thu Mar 25 16:40:31 CST 2004

We have had fantastic luck with Octeth's email solution:

http://www.octeth.com/

We now use it for all client mailings.

For volume direct marketing, we use an enterprise solution, which prevents
blacklisting (make sure you are aware of the ugly things that can happen if
you got on a RTBM spamer list accidentally -- it does happen).

Jonathan

----
Email: j at FireBright.com
For Support: http://helpdesk.FireBright.com/