[thelist] intro and beginner's question!

Chad Bishop chad.bishop at expnews.com
Fri Mar 26 12:01:45 CST 2004

Hola,

I'd suggest running through some of the excellent tutorials that you'll
find at sitepoint.com.
I also read through there PHP/MySQL book by Kevin Yank and that
kickstarted me with Dynamic site Design.
I highly recommend it!

I am much more a designer than programmer, but learning PHP and MySQL
has made my job so much easier.
Away with repetitive, boring updates and more time be creative, design
and add the cool stuff!

Also I've seen some PHP/MySQL book specific to Dreamweaver.
Look on Amazon. There are some great ones out there.

I've found that finding a good $50 book can be an indispensable
resource.

- cb