[thelist] mysterious disappearing text

Drew Gilmore drewbert at JoiMail.com
Sat Mar 27 21:38:55 CST 2004

Just as a reply to myself, I think I've hacked away around the problem
by putting a table cell around the whole block of text... but if anyone
can look at http://www.adventuresci.com/mapco/about/index2.shtml and
see what the problem is, I'd be curious.

drew

> OK, here's the site I'm working on:
>
> www.adventuresci.com/mapco/about/
>
> In IE for Windows (whatever version comes with XP, I'm a Mac person
> and don't even know how to find the version number) the text tries to
> disappear on any page with inline images (about, contact, schedule).
> This particularly seems to happen when the window is maximized.
> Resizing the window seems to bring it back, at least temporarily. I've
> confirmed this on two separate computers.

Drew Gilmore
Sudekum Planetarium
www.SudekumPlanetarium.com
--