[thelist] Flash banner examples

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 10:42:40 CST 2004

This site has a good selection and variety of Flash ads.

http://www.eyeblaster.com/awards2003/

I tried posting this earlier, but it never made it to theList?  These are
good examples of what Flash can do, but they are also examples of what you
should not do with Flash...sometimes.  While these are cool ads, some of
them take over the entire screen, which can be annoying at times.  In
certain situations, these can be pretty neat, and make a huge impact.
Anyhow, these are great web eye candy.  Enjoy!